Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17059 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,680TL (ARS $9,846) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)