Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00622 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,684TL (₡ 431,448) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)