Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00652 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,115TL (₡ 631,189) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)