Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00663 TRY / CRC
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,273TL (₡ 493,306) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)