Cost of living comparison between San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06387 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,174TL (Php65,357) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)