Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10325 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 59% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,667TL (Php35,520) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)