Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07165 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 32% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,969TL (Php55,392) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)