Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00739 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,911TL (CH$393,757) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)