Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15395 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,352TL (ARS $15,280) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $762 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mobile, Alabama costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kot Addu costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (about 3 hours ago)