Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23213 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,506TL (ARS $15,102) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (21 minutes ago)