Cost of living in Samsun, Turkey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samsun (Turkey) is 15% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,526TL in Samsun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)