Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00046 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 18% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,802TL (3,885,045 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)