Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 TRY / UZS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 18% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 1,796TL (3,685,943 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (about 1 hour ago)