Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / UZS *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 20% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,399TL (2,072,718 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)