Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.622 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 53% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,219TL (€573) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)