Cost of living in Salzburg, Austria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.156 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salzburg (Austria) is 44% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,467TL (€834) in Salzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)