Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.527 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,774TL (R$ 1,817) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)