Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,624TL (R$ 3,099) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)