Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 897 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,540TL (R$ 3,162) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (27 minutes ago)