Cost of living in Salta, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23523 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,786TL (ARS $16,097) in Salta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)