Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 826 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,800TL ($1,326) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)