Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.825 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,235TL ($846) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (23 minutes ago)