Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 619 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.756 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,996TL ($1,330) in Salt Lake City, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)