Cost of living in Salerno, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.116 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salerno (Italy) is 47% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,539TL (€860) in Salerno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (41 minutes ago)