Cost of living in Salem, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05534 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salem (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 3,247TL (₨58,686) in Salem.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)