Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,092TL (Rp 7,370,107) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osnabrück costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $23,187 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)