Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 13% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,490TL (Rp 6,588,043) in Salatiga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)