Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.616 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,276TL (﷼ 224) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,500 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$20,000 (20 minutes ago)