Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.181 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 28% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,076TL (﷼ 302) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)