Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.754 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 27% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,176TL (﷼ 326) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (about 2 hours ago)