Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon, Thailand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17377 TRY / THB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sakon Nakhon (Thailand) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,730TL (15,712 ฿) in Sakon Nakhon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 3 hours ago)