Cost of living comparison between Saint Petersburg, Russia and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04935 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 11% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,616TL (руб 73,267) in Saint Petersburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad del Este costs 18,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)