Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.527 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,685TL (£667) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)