Cost of living comparison between Saint Peter Port, Guernsey and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.738 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 43% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,661TL (£1,247) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)