Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.258 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 57% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,462TL (£553) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (25 minutes ago)