Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.672 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 58% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,640TL (£475) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (42 minutes ago)