Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,504TL (€1,168) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (31 minutes ago)