Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 77% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,894TL (€862) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)