Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.472 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 102% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,248TL (€568) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)