Cost of living in Safi, Morocco compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Safi (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,992TL (4,813 Dirham) in Safi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 15,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)