Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.551 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,363TL (1,318 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (35 minutes ago)