Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.838 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,139TL (818 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,935 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (about 2 hours ago)