Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.522 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,493TL (1,385 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)