Cost of living in Sabratah, Libya compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! Sabratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sabratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.491 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sabratah (Libya) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,720TL (779 Dinar) in Sabratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)