Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,189TL (3,473 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)