Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.721 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,004TL (1,746 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 2 hours ago)