Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.122 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,395TL (2,135 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (23 minutes ago)