Cost of living in Rzeszów, Poland compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.261 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rzeszów (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,809TL (2,227 zł) in Rzeszów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (25 minutes ago)