Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.38311 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,336TL (R 8,708) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)