Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29152 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,174TL (R 14,319) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)