Cost of living in Rustenburg, South Africa compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32739 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rustenburg (South Africa) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,028TL (R 9,249) in Rustenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)