Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.328 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,840TL (853 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)