Cost of living in Rousse, Bulgaria compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.806 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rousse (Bulgaria) is 14% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,507TL (893 лв) in Rousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)