Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.758 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,735TL (NZ$992) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (37 minutes ago)