Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.598 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,828TL (NZ$1,473) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)