Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.282 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,841TL (NZ$866) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (33 minutes ago)