Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.938 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,890TL (NZ$984) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (31 minutes ago)