Cost of living in Rotorua, New Zealand vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.617 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rotorua (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,927TL (NZ$809) in Rotorua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burlington, Vermont costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lisbon costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)