Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.578 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,279TL (€716) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 404 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 160 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (41 minutes ago)