Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.890 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,452TL (€1,145) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (42 minutes ago)