Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,325TL (€1,067) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (23 minutes ago)