Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23625 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 19% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,579TL (ARS $15,149) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (26 minutes ago)