Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23314 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,677TL (ARS $15,771) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)