Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.567 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,472TL ($1,534) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)