Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.790 TRY / USD
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 64% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,089TL ($1,079) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)