Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.426 TRY / SAR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,319TL (﷼ 2,328) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)