Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,357 prices entered by 504 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.194 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,553TL (R$ 2,139) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)