Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23291 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 9% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,851TL (ARS $12,242) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (about 1 hour ago)