Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20158 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,487TL (ARS $12,335) in Río Cuarto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)