Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 40% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,933TL (€711) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)