Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,626TL (4,056 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)