Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01376 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,435TL (176,985 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)