Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01728 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,393TL (138,485 KZT) in Ridder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (about 3 hours ago)