Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01249 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Zonguldak you would need to make just about 2,173TL (174,026 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)