Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.156 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,315TL (R$ 3,733) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)