Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,122TL (R$ 2,436) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)