Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.031 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,048TL (R$ 3,925) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)