Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,238TL (R$ 3,592) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (44 minutes ago)