Cost of living comparison between Rhodes, Greece and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,700TL (€1,260) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £15 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)