Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.903 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 84% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,038TL (€585) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)