Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 57% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,707TL (€1,237) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元168 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)