Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15694 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,314TL (ARS $14,743) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)