Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19147 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,709TL (ARS $14,151) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)