Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.776 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,097TL (€1,085) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)