Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.679 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,424TL (€732) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)