Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.320 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,303TL (€451) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)