Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.500 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,486TL (€634) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)