Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,525TL (€1,174) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)