Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.787 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 56% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,593TL (€461) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)