Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,734TL (€1,228) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (39 minutes ago)