Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates vs Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.454 TRY / AED
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 54% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,537TL (Dirham 2,432) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)