Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 37% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,115TL (kr7,816) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)