Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 35% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,978TL (kr4,739) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $17,215 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 120 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Kharkiv costs 350₴ (about 1 hour ago)