Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00575 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 18% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,831TL (CH$665,862) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (37 minutes ago)