Cost of living comparison between Rancagua, Chile and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00519 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,389TL (CH$652,582) in Rancagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)