Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania vs Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.287 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,687TL (2,087 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)