Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,297TL (3,840 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)