Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 25% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,757TL (2,344 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)