Cost of living comparison between Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania and Zonguldak, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.828 TRY / RON
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,389TL (4,092 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)