Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.307 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 67% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,185TL (3,201 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)