Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04521 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,609TL (Taka 57,700) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)