Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05600 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,504TL (Taka 44,707) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)