Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 4% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,384TL (₨61,614) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)