Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06032 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,106TL (₨34,915) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (12 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)