Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06135 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is about the same as in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,542TL (₨41,430) in Rajkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)