Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Zonguldak, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08677 TRY / INR
Do you live in Zonguldak? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 10% more expensive than in Zonguldak (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,522TL (₨29,067) in Raipur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Zonguldak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)